Shipping and Collecting Conditions
(1) Products shall be delivered to the address given by the Customer. If there is no delivery address specified, the Products, by default, shall be delivered to the registered office of the Customer.
(2) The timescale of the Shipping and the gross weight and dimensions of the ordered Goods shall be specified by the Seller when the order has been made.
(3) The Goods are delivered by a truck or another suitable vehicle, depending on the gross weight of the ordered Goods. The delivery address given by the Buyer must be accessible by a truck safely, and must be available in working hours (corresponding to the general work schedule of the country where the Products are delivered to). It is the Customer’s responsibility to ensure that the truck is able to find a place for parking and the Products are being unloaded from the vehicle.
(4) The Goods are delivered by GLS at the price given when ordering the product at DDU terms (Delivered Duty Unpaid). Customer has the option to pick up the products at our warehouse, but we should be notified beforehand.
(5) Should the Shipping have different specifications upon request (e.g. air freight), Our Company reserves the right to charge extra costs to the Customer.
(6) Our Company makes every reasonable effort to meet the stated delivery period and to ship the Goods in perfect condition. Should the Seller be conscious of failing the Goods within the priorly specified time period, the Buyer shall be informed about it.
(7) Our Company shall not be liable if the Shipping fails to be completed due to reasons beyond its control.
(8) Our Company must be informed if the Buyer is unable to meet the necessary conditions for handling and/or unloading the Shipping, if the delivery becomes incompletable, or its specifications have changed. (Including but not limited to the following: the delivery address is unavailable due to road works or weather, the Buyer changes the delivery address, or the Goods might not be handled in working hours.) Our Company reserves the rights in these case to
– charge extra costs to the Costumer
– cancel the Shipping and charge 20% of the total price of the Goods to the Customer.
(9) If Our Company does not receive information that the Buyer is unable to meet the necessary conditions for handling and/or uploading the Shipping at the place stated in the Order by the time the Products have been delivered there, Our Company will try to contact the Customer in every reasonable way. The period of contacting attempts depends on the location where the Products are to be delivered to, but it shall never be less than 2 hours and never be more than 24 hours.
– If Our Company has successfully contacted the Customer, another appointment will be arranged for the delivery. In this case, the Customer may be charged for any additional costs occur due to the delay, and the Customer shall be liable for any damages induced by the delay.
– If Our Company has failed to contact the Customer within the time period described above, the Order shall be considered cancelled. In this case our company charges the 20% of the price of the ordered Goods and refunds the remaining portion of the money transferred before. In case of Customized Order we cannot offer any refund.
(10) Our Company shall not be liable for any losses, damages or expenses induced by the Buyer or any third party (including but not limited to the shipping company entrusted with the delivery).
(11) The Customer shall inform Our Company in their Order if they are to collect the ordered Products rather than having them shipped. The day of collection must be specified by the Customer. If the Products are not available on the specified day, the Seller shall inform the Customer about it and provide appropriate appointments for the collection.
(12) The ordered Goods can be collected by the Buyer from our warehouse, which is located on the following address: 59. Lőrinci út, 2220 Vecsés, Hungary. between the hours of 9:00–17:00, on Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays. The Customer shall inform Our Company about the estimated time of arrival at least 1 hour priorly to the time of collection.
(13) It is the Customer’s responsibility to provide a suitable vehicle for collecting the Goods. If the Buyer is unable to collect the Goods at the specified and/or agreed appointment, they must inform the Seller about it. Should the storing of the Products have extra costs, the Seller reserves the rights to charge the Customer for them.
(14) Our Company shall be liable for the Goods until they have been dispatched from Our Company’s warehouse. In case of Shipping, the shipping company shall be liable for the Goods until the delivery has been completed. In case of collecting, the Buyer shall be liable for the Goods.